Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
sparkymoffett said:
rode the new girl into work this afternoon. stalled out three times but, fuck it, it was fun as hell. yeah i'm going to keep it that way.
That setup is pretty inovative, Steve did some great work on that piece. I was wondering how hard it was to ride. I even asked if he could put it back as a hand clutch until I grew some balls!
Are you going to add a front brake? I can't believe he rode it for two years with no front brake and that foot clutch setup, that took guts.
I just saw your paint work on that silver bobber, similar plans for "Mothers Worry"?

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm thinking flake..or some candy over that new chrome stuff from alsa corp.

yah know, i was going to do the hand clutch thing and then said fuck it, i'll ride it to work and it's fucking fun.

ssjones said:
That setup is pretty inovative, Steve did some great work on that piece. I was wondering how hard it was to ride. I even asked if he could put it back as a hand clutch until I grew some balls!
Are you going to add a front brake? I can't believe he rode it for two years with no front brake and that foot clutch setup, that took guts.
I just saw your paint work on that silver bobber, similar plans for "Mothers Worry"?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
sparkymoffett said:
i'm thinking flake..or some candy over that new chrome stuff from alsa corp.

yah know, i was going to do the hand clutch thing and then said fuck it, i'll ride it to work and it's fucking fun.
Sounds great. I'm in Alexandria occasionally for work, hopefully I can see the finished product in person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.