Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Great post man!!! Yeah, when I was a kid, the Fonz was pretty damn cool. It seems like I saw a rerun one time and he was on a Knuck in an episode. Don't quote me, but I think it was the one where Mr. Whatshisnuts was building a bomb shelter in the back yard and the Fonz parked in the area where it was to be built. Maybe someone can dig it up.

·
Administrator
7,805 Posts
Great post man!!! Yeah, when I was a kid, the Fonz was pretty damn cool. It seems like I saw a rerun one time and he was on a Knuck in an episode. Don't quote me, but I think it was the one where Mr. Whatshisnuts was building a bomb shelter in the back yard and the Fonz parked in the area where it was to be built. Maybe someone can dig it up.
That Knuck was posted here a while back. I saw a rerun recently where the Knuck was in the episode, cool bike.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I think I remember from another thread it was a 1947 Knucklehead bobber the first season and a Triumph from the second season on. I think it was switched again after he jumped the shark to an Ironhead but I am not really sure about that. I suspect you will need Ron Howard money to win that bike at auction. I am sure it will end up on display at some business.

opps, look like someone beat me to it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I watched a documentary on Happy Days one afternoon when I was holding down the couch. Fonzie actually never rode the bike, didn't know how. Every scene was shot with the fonz sitting on the bike while it was being pulled on a trailer. That's why you never see the bottom portion of the bike while he was riding, only when he was sitting still. Also, the bike was shown in every episode so that Fonzie could wear his famous leather jacket. The producers said something about a guy on TV wearing a leather jacket being offensive or something unless there was a reason behind it, hence the motorcycle. Just a couple fun facts for those who care.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts