Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But god bless the man...

clicky!

I usually check out that site but haven't seen it for awhile.
Some really good stuff there...

·
Registered
617 Posts
christ that thing uses aircraft tires!!!. All you need is a Judge Dredd cotume to ride that thing and you're set.

Mitch

·
Registered
37 Posts
WOW TOTALLY COOL!

now I have something to match my huge 4x4 with a lift kit, and my lawn mower with a chevy 350.

Nothing so far has made my penis bigger, I am hoping this motorcycle is it.

(please be smart enough to sense the sarcasm here)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I work on old Lockheed P2V subhunters that have been converted into firebombers. our engines are wright cyclone 3350 radial engines. 2 rows of 9 cylinders at about 197ci a piece and about 200hp per cylinder. We at work had talked about mocking up a v twin out of the cylinders but never actually thought of getting one to run. Just the fly wheels alone would be massive and how would you carb it ? You would have to use fuel injection to do it. Just the mass of the pistons at idle would break apart any useable frame. Talk about wheel hop! I think we'll still build one up just for fun and give theHog mem,bers something to talk about and dream of putting on their gold card. I wish the guy luck. Crazy Germans He Should have designed it to the cylinders were opposed like all good german aircooled traditions, Gregg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts