Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I come from the hamb...:eek:

Riding the piss out of and chopping a 2000 Sporty.

Lot's of subtle mods: chopped rear fender (cut front, rotated forward), relocated ignition and keyswitch, 3" tank lift, complete rewire, handmade 35" stainless sissy bar, chopped sprocket cover, slash-cut fish mouthed exhaust etc.

Still working in the same crappy carport/driveway I chopped my 49' Shoebox in lol.

Currently gathering parts for a new build. Not sure what, just hoarding parts. :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Great-looking project! Here are a couple other pretty simple but cool mods. Square-cut those drag pipes and shorten them maybe 2" on the front pipe and 3"-4" on the rear. Remove and chop down the cam cover to better match you chopped sprocket cover's dimensions and shape. Did you make the sissy bar or pick it up somewhere?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great-looking project! Here are a couple other pretty simple but cool mods. Square-cut those drag pipes and shorten them maybe 2" on the front pipe and 3"-4" on the rear. Remove and chop down the cam cover to better match you chopped sprocket cover's dimensions and shape. Did you make the sissy bar or pick it up somewhere?
Thanks! Those are on the list. ;)

Made the sissy bar from scratch with a buddy/fabricator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts