Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, names Pat. I'm from Long Island NY but currently going to college in St. Augustine FL. Digging it down here, but miss wrenching in my garage at home. Working on a 29 ford coupe when I'm home. Traditional style, chopped, channeled with a flattie. Recently caught the bike bug hard and haven't been able to scratch it, been lurking the jockey journal 24-7. Of course I dream of driving a pan (one day) but being realistic I'd like to start with a nice ironhead. Always keeping my eye out for a nice deal on an ironhead. That's about it.

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey everyone, names Pat. I'm from Long Island NY but currently going to college in St. Augustine FL. Digging it down here, but miss wrenching in my garage at home. Working on a 29 ford coupe when I'm home. Traditional style, chopped, channeled with a flattie. Recently caught the bike bug hard and haven't been able to scratch it, been lurking the jockey journal 24-7. Of course I dream of driving a pan (one day) but being realistic I'd like to start with a nice ironhead. Always keeping my eye out for a nice deal on an ironhead. That's about it.

Thanks
Welcome from So Cal.....bikes & rods go together, but ONE thing-you don't DRIVE bikes-you RIDE 'em.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts