Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Ross and I'm in Rio Rancho NM. I started riding bikes at 16 when I got a Suzuki 120 one-lunger. It didn't take long before I fell in love with a 67 BSA Lightning and stepped up to that. I've had all kinds of other British iron -- a Norton-Matchless G15CS, a Triumph Trident, a couple Bonnies, even a 65 Sportster XLCH chopper with 18-over springer, 20+ bikes over the years. More recently had a 98 Triumph Daytona, still have a 69 Bonnie I'm building, and a 98 Triumph Trophy 900 that I actually ride.

Hope to hear from guys in the Albuquerque area, I'm looking forward to some nice rides this summer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HappyCrappy67 said:
Hey I'm down south in Belen. Just about to get the TR6 bobber online. We all need to take a ride maybe the Jemez or Madrid? Welcome!
TTS
Sunday morning runs up to Los Ojos for breakfast is one of my favorite things to do! Need to get some warmer weather first. Good to hear from both of you!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
my last wife was from nm. spanish/apache mix, hot as hell but crazy as a bedbug ;) (and you DON'T want to get her mad)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts