Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is mocked up with one the springer, I also have a narrow glide, and a ceriani frontend I could use. Still trying to decide.

If I run it like this I would narrow the Z bars a little, to match the top tree.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Shit dude, thats a fuckin hoss lookin rig, I get this feeling its gonna look mighty mean bobbin down the highway with those claws on that crazy springer. Whut side of town you on?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
whats one of those frames worth?........nice lookin .......do they make em for bsa unit motors ......i guess i could fab in a motor mount ...........

·
Registered
117 Posts
JEB said:
"John felt Dusty's familiar pressure against his back, warm and urgent. He pulled forward, bumping helmets with his new playmate. These kitchen mockup sessions sure were fun."
WTF???You need to leave your chickies' Harlequin romance books alone.I got some back issues of Swank I can send you.Seriously,that is fuckin' hilarious.And pretty sick.

Jimmy D

·
Registered
92 Posts
That cerani front end looks bitchin with the z bars.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I dig the Ceriani front.Way sweet.Speaking of Ceriani....does anyone have any old lowers for a reasonable price?I am looking at a Norton hillclimber,but one of the lowers is cracked.That's one of the biggies keeping me away from it.I'd just like to know a figure for these fronts nowadays.Any help?

Jimmy D

·
Registered
8 Posts
damn bro, i didnt know you finally picked the frame up. My Ceriani is lookin good on there, haha. still owe me for that one.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts