Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi looking for any photos with flh swing arm frames made up as bobbers find lots of hardtails but not to many swing arms thanks

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Go to www.junkmotor.com. It's a japanese website and on the japanese harely davidson webring. Go into their gallery and you'll see alot. mostly sportsters. I will say one thing. those japanese guys are building better bobber than most shops here.

Here's one from the Donnie Smith show in St. Paul a couple of weekends ago:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Man, this site really dosen't support decent sized photos. Easy code to write to make it reduce any photo to an acceptable size without screwing around 3 times resizing to load a photo. I'll look for more swingarm bobber photos. I'm sorta curious myself as I want to ditch this paugho frame I have for a HD swingarm but I'm going to use a VL springer...

Oops... there's no more photos on junkmotor, just rigid big twins now. They used to have alot of cool swingarm cut down struts and rear fender jobs on the site...

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Here's a swingarm...(altough, this bike is now as we speek being built back to stock..)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
MARIO MEDEIROS said:
hi looking for any photos with flh swing arm frames made up as bobbers find lots of hardtails but not to many swing arms thanks
There was a thread on FL Swingarms, you might do a search.

Here's a couple of Fatbob's that I built. The black one started life as a purple dresser with lavender bags and fairing. I HATE the flag touching the ground on the blue one, but it's the only picture of it that I have that's handy.

Off for coffee.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Womblie said:
Here is my pinky!
goddamn I love that pink one. not becasue it's pink but because it could be black ;) mitch

·
Administrator
7,801 Posts
do you know what seat Trent used?
You do realize how old this thread is? Trent sold that bike a number of years ago, but I'm sure if you pm'd/email him, he'd be glad to tell you exactly what he used.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.