Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this last year and rode it until winter and I decided to make a few changes.

Here it is how I bought it:

Here it is now:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks sharp !!
like the color.
ride the piss outa that thing!!!

skinny

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice conventional look........Like it. Stripped Shovel dresser. 21" makes it man. Looks like it wants to cruise. For a looooooooong time.

·
Registered
296 Posts
clean. still looks like a dresser, love it!

·
Registered
521 Posts
yeah it looks really sharp with the new color and a sweet solo seat there but for some reason my eyes keep getting drawn to that front fender and 21" tire under it....i am not sure its because its a really cool look or because it just looks wierd....its going to take some more looking and a few of these friday night brews to study the situation more....for sure though it will get heads turning and others talking....nice touch...

·
Registered
204 Posts
like it ..... how about a cream colored pinstripe? .... and maybe try it without the front fender? ..... just my 2 cents

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
like it ..... how about a cream colored pinstripe? .... and maybe try it without the front fender? ..... just my 2 cents
It's gonna get some stripes, for sure. Probably a real subtle flat gold and maybe some black.
When I put it back together, I debated on whether or not to put the front fender back on. It looks cool either way, but I think it looks a little better with it on because of that huge front caliper.

·
Registered
127 Posts
nice! i love that color
im about to paint my 67 FLH. Gold and off white two tone
what color gold is that you used?

·
Registered
111 Posts
love it man. ive been jonesin for a nicely set up flh lately. that 21 under the full fender always works for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts