Registered
504 Posts
i like wild one too.

but i think they both have their moments

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
rockabillyjay said:
...am I the only one who really doesn't like easy rider?..gimmie the wild one any day!
no, you're not alone... its a real downer man (in my dennis hopper voice)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I thought I was the only one that was shut-in enough to watch both of these. For me, these are flashbacks to being 13.

It has been awhile since I saw Mad Max and didn't realize how confusing and homoerotic the bike gang is.

Easy Rider defintely has its moments. When a friend of mine saw it for the first time recently, he had the best summary, "Man, it's like America killed America."

·
Registered
726 Posts
Watching Easyrider gives me some sort of anxiety contact high and Billy is too ADD for me to watch.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
mad max kicks ass even though toecutter and his crew do gay shit like hiss when thier angry

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
175 Posts
rockabillyjay said:
..Pee-Wees Big Adventure...greatest bike move ever!
I'm not ashamed to agree with that statement. :)

"Didn't anybody tell you that this was the official clubhouse of the Satan's Helpers?"

"Uhh..no one hipped me to that, dude."

I also think I prefer 'Hells Angels on Wheels' to 'Wild Angels', but it's a pretty close call. The bikes in both movies are pretty kick ass.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid and back then I thought it was trippy before I even knew what trippy was

·
Registered
374 Posts
Polock Joe said:
I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid and back then I thought it was trippy before I even knew what trippy was
The only downer is the ending on Hells Angels on wheels. its really cheap compared to the rest of the flick. I like the girl in it better than nancy, sorry.

But the wild angels has all the sweet bike action. remember this was from the "kit bike" free era. If you wanted the part, you made it on the dirty bike you bought at the police auction. The soundtracks on these are great. The melodic sounds on wild angels is a really sweet juxtaposition with the chopper action on screen.

It is funny(to me at least), the simple style of Jacks bike in Hells Angels on wheels is most coveted by those on this board and others, but was considered a total garbage wagon by those "hip" Angels. If you did not have a sissy bar or mouse trap, you just werent with it!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah, the ending in 'Hells Angels on Wheels' is pretty lame. Although I have to say the red/white Knuck with the 4 exhaust pipes in the movie is one of my favorites. And that one dude rides the hammered dogshit out of that K-model in the movie too.

·
Registered
866 Posts
there is one of those Angels movies where two guys infiltrate the group to steal some money or something like that...anyhow there is a bike in that movie that I think Terry the Tramp T-bones into a car, does anyone have any pics or info on that bike?? I think it was pretty cool if I remember right

1 - 20 of 32 Posts