Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have started a triumph build so far all I have is a motor, but its a start. I picked up the motor last night but im having a hard time figuring out what exactly what i have, i got a title with the motor which was awesome. The title says 62 and acorrding to vin engine number its a 62, but everything I read says a 62 is a pre-unit. Well this motor is a unit, so i thought. can anyone help shed some light on it for me. was there a 62 unit motor. any other info on the motor would be helpful.

engine number: T120D158xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not worried about matching numbers, just want to know what motor I need to buy parts for. Its going to be parts from everywhere buy time its done. just trying to figure out what frames it will bolt in to. which im thinking any frame, and what motor parts will work

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
You want a unit frame from mid to upper 60's. Even 1970. You could fit that motor in up till 1983 if you wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.