Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lots of things will be different,and I can't give away all the surprise,but this is the general layout
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad everyone likes the headlight so much.I am taking orders


















































































from a 2000 year old dog,so cut me some slack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Have I mentioned movie premiers in West Hollywood working as a search Light?:D

Ants had the best one so far ......."how many families will be living in that headlamp"...................That just cracks my shit up........:D



Just cause they make that headlamp in your size doesnt mean you should wear it...........;)



Damn Phil ya know I love ya you SFC'er


Shoe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flatironmike said:
that's a normal size headlight - it's the frame, tank and wheels that are REALLY small!
Very astute observation Mike,you are correct.I was wondering how long it was gonna take somebody with the right perspective to see that.

Triumph Terror,I know you love me buddy,I just can't figure out why?What kinda dirt rats ya got for me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
944 Posts
Hey Phil,
That rakes a little severe for Highway 7 don't you think?
LOL!
Hank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Apehanger Hank said:
Hey Phil,
That rakes a little severe for Highway 7 don't you think?
LOL!
Hank
the rake will be a little less severe when finished,but I think I can handle it.You know hwy 7?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Ants had the best one so far ......."how many families will be living in that headlamp"...................That just cracks my shit up........:D
Damn I don't remember saying that. Doesn't even sound like me man. I had to go and check I did say it.

My mind is truly gone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
944 Posts
FHP said:
the rake will be a little less severe when finished,but I think I can handle it.You know hwy 7?
Grew up on Highway 7. Actually I have lived on both ends of 7....Harrison and Camden. Interesting project you have going there....45 in a Triumph frame?
I have a 45 in a BSA A10 frame with a Tri trans. Unfortunately, it is in pieces right now. I took it apart a few years back to paint and generally clean up and never put it back together. I love bitsa bikes.
Hank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apehanger Hank said:
Grew up on Highway 7. Actually I have lived on both ends of 7....Harrison and Camden. Interesting project you have going there....45 in a Triumph frame?
I have a 45 in a BSA A10 frame with a Tri trans. Unfortunately, it is in pieces right now. I took it apart a few years back to paint and generally clean up and never put it back together. I love bitsa bikes.
Hank
That's cool.7 is an awesome road.

Yeah,got the rear frame half in a trade,going to build everything forward like I did on my last frame.45 motor and a norton tranny.Any pix of yours together?wanna get rid of it?i am always looking for another project,and bitsa is the only thing I like to build anymore,the rest is just not as challenging.Come and visit sometime and we'll ride 7 on the bitsas.....later
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
944 Posts
I have some pics but, I was in the middle of a move from Dallas to Atlanta when they were taken and I haven't found them yet. I guess I'll keep the old thing....I have owned the motor since 1977, got the frame from the last Jack Wilson at Big D....so I have some attachment to it.
Hank
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top