Jockey Journal Forum banner

First-Attempt Builder Here

1112 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Bonsai Jim
OK...I'll try the intro again...please don't delete me!

Been looking for a good motorcycle forum for awhile and so glad I found yall. About 50% complete on my build and yall could have saved me from learning the hard way several times already. Looking forward to learning so much more (and sharing learnings). Riding is living!

Jesse
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Welcome to the board! Always good to see more Texans on the JJ. Hella nice work you're doin. def envious of your equipment. Like the top right design on the risers on your blog, clean and simple. keep em comin, Bro.
I seldom check out new peoples mainly because I don't notice that section of the board!! But welcome..........as well as good work early in your blog-nice stuff you do to keep yourself entertained and family happy!! Take care!

Justen
Welcome to the board man, I've been off for awhile but gettin fired up for a bobber build myself.
Thanks for all the comments. It's inspiring to see some of the stuff yall are doing. Again...pumped that I found this place

Jesse
Welcome, I'm just south of you in Alvin/Santa Fe. Am basically a beginner as well.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.