Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Tiny Member
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy sent me this to stick up on Bobber Town. It's not really my thing, but I respect him for giving it a go on one of the new Triumphs. A little less headlight, narrower tank (s?), and a 21 might be neat.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
What do you know you live in Seattle :). Did you go to the rockabilly ball? :D
Tony Bones said:
A guy sent me this to stick up on Bobber Town. It's not really my thing, but I respect him for giving it a go on one of the new Triumphs. A little less headlight, narrower tank (s?), and a 21 might be neat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
I tried to talk my pops-in-law into doing something like that to his new bonnie trump. He was not even remotely interested. Now he's got one of those cushy 3-cyl lay-z-boy trumps.
 

·
Tiny Member
Joined
·
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chicoman7 said:
What do you know you live in Seattle :). Did you go to the rockabilly ball? :D
If I could choose anyplace in this country to live, I'd be right where I am.

No Rockabilly Ball for me. I'm allergic to anything over 130 lbs. w/ a Bettie Paige haircut.

That Mule bike makes my wingle tingle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
I just totalled my America, but the motor and rear swing arm seem to be in good shape. Im thinkin I might try to frankestien it into an old style frame and make a rear hard tail section that would accept the america's rear axle assembly. I realy liked my bike to, even if it was cushy and yuppy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
I like the new Trump twins. Almost bought one a while back.

Here are some modern custom jobs I've swiped off the net. The rigid frame was done by Bitter End - the guy apparently makes frames for the new Triumphs.

I like the black one with the trailer fender best.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
675 Posts
Haha so fuckin true! I miss Seattle. Especialy the winter. Im a snowboard fiend. The summers are great riding weather too.

I say both are cool bikes in their own rights

Tony Bones said:
If I could choose anyplace in this country to live, I'd be right where I am.

No Rockabilly Ball for me. I'm allergic to anything over 130 lbs. w/ a Bettie Paige haircut.

That Mule bike makes my wingle tingle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
The front end is all wrong on that thing. Too much black as well.

That Mule motorcycle looks sweet, but the link is no good. My wife rides an '04 bonneville, and that mule thing might be a good direction for her bike to go. . .

Tony Bones said:
A guy sent me this to stick up on Bobber Town. It's not really my thing, but I respect him for giving it a go on one of the new Triumphs. A little less headlight, narrower tank (s?), and a 21 might be neat.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top