Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
So let me get this straight. Is your bike a bobber? or is it a flattracker? or is it a kustom or is it a custom? or is it old school?

loner said:
man ...i was on tujunga at ventura blvd 2 weeks ago on my flattrack bobber kustom in studio city.if you wish to checkout my kustom with a shovel go to www.garagecompany.com under customs.its at the top.no chrome old school bobber,suicide clutch and high tank/yankey shifter/mag etc.they cant kill me that easy.God will sort her out.cheers loner

·
Registered
205 Posts
Luke Nosewalker said:
So let me get this straight. Is your bike a bobber? or is it a flattracker? or is it a kustom or is it a custom?
Sounds like an EGAY COMMERCIAL when you sum it up like that Luke
:D

·
Registered
568 Posts
loner said:
man ...i was on tujunga at ventura blvd 2 weeks ago on my flattrack bobber kustom in studio city.bike/its a 1 off build by yoshi for me at garage company.i turn on venturna and el dumb ass cell phone beater drivin chick turns across 2 yellow lines right in front of me.boom im down....cops,fire rescue etc.she sneeks threw the 7/11 parking lot as rush hour traffic stops and wittnesses jump from their cars looking at me and my bike.she slowly goes out the other side and flees the scene.feloney baby,hit and run..........im ok just brused and road rashed.springer was fucked.im insured and the kustom frame is ok.i'll be riding agian in 2 weeks thanks to the art of Yoshi.if you wish to checkout my kustom with a shovel go to www.garagecompany.com under customs.its at the top.no chrome old school bobber,suicide clutch and high tank/yankey shifter/mag etc.they cant kill me that easy.God will sort her out.cheers loner
Is your real name Ed Hardy............?? Then it looks like you really DO ride those kustomflattrackbobbercustombikes which are in the showroom after all..

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
WTF? is this a commercial/advertisement?

loner said:
man ...i was on tujunga at ventura blvd 2 weeks ago on my flattrack bobber kustom in studio city.bike/its a 1 off build by yoshi for me at garage company.i turn on venturna and el dumb ass cell phone beater drivin chick turns across 2 yellow lines right in front of me.boom im down....cops,fire rescue etc.she sneeks threw the 7/11 parking lot as rush hour traffic stops and wittnesses jump from their cars looking at me and my bike.she slowly goes out the other side and flees the scene.feloney baby,hit and run..........im ok just brused and road rashed.springer was fucked.im insured and the kustom frame is ok.i'll be riding agian in 2 weeks thanks to the art of Yoshi.if you wish to checkout my kustom with a shovel go to www.garagecompany.com under customs.its at the top.no chrome old school bobber,suicide clutch and high tank/yankey shifter/mag etc.they cant kill me that easy.God will sort her out.cheers loner

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Kh

loner said:
I know this isn't the bike that got bent, but I saw it at the garage company site while looking for the bike in question. I like this one a lot. I've always wanted to do something like this, but with an early Sportster engine (to look vaguely like an XLR) because K motors aren't growing on trees.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Flatironmike said:
WTF? is this a commercial/advertisement?
So why is everyone giving this guy shit for posting about his accident? Oh is it because he posted the link to the guy who built his bike...oh I see giving credit to the builder is not cool here? Maybe its because he has a bike that was built by someone that does it well, so well that it was viewed on TV...?

Oh and on the Ed Hardy remark, yes the clothing is lame, and so is the fact that the stars are all over it. Yet just like the Von Dutch trend, it will die. When it does Ed Hardy will still be one of the greatest tattoo artists of our time, and you should not throw shots at someone for putting his name on his art. I think everyone of us that has a talent that may be viewed as art would be proud to have so many people wearing/viewing our art work on a daily basis. I would be honored to get some of my original tattoo/flash work to be reworked into a clothing line that I get a cut of every artitcle sold. Since we give our art away to people everyday, and they get to enjoy it forever. II think its just damn right that one of the fore fathers of the modern rebirth of traditional tattoos gets to get a kick back from the trend. Not his daughters that sold of his name sake (Von Dutch)

Thanks for posting your accident story for everyone to read. Sorry it happened but it does a great job at reminding us that no matter what you do and how safe you are...there is still the random asshole that does not know when to get off their fucking cell phones and realize they are not that important to where their conversation is worth the risk of someones life.

Sorry for the rant...just strikes a nerve when people trash talk for no reason. HAHAHA kinda like I just did!

·
Registered
568 Posts
merg54 said:
So why is everyone giving this guy shit for posting about his accident? Oh is it because he posted the link to the guy who built his bike...oh I see giving credit to the builder is not cool here? Maybe its because he has a bike that was built by someone that does it well, so well that it was viewed on TV...?

Oh and on the Ed Hardy remark, yes the clothing is lame, and so is the fact that the stars are all over it. Yet just like the Von Dutch trend, it will die. When it does Ed Hardy will still be one of the greatest tattoo artists of our time, and you should not throw shots at someone for putting his name on his art. I think everyone of us that has a talent that may be viewed as art would be proud to have so many people wearing/viewing our art work on a daily basis. I would be honored to get some of my original tattoo/flash work to be reworked into a clothing line that I get a cut of every artitcle sold. Since we give our art away to people everyday, and they get to enjoy it forever. II think its just damn right that one of the fore fathers of the modern rebirth of traditional tattoos gets to get a kick back from the trend. Not his daughters that sold of his name sake (Von Dutch)

Thanks for posting your accident story for everyone to read. Sorry it happened but it does a great job at reminding us that no matter what you do and how safe you are...there is still the random asshole that does not know when to get off their fucking cell phones and realize they are not that important to where their conversation is worth the risk of someones life.

Sorry for the rant...just strikes a nerve when people trash talk for no reason. HAHAHA kinda like I just did!
I didn't even know that Ed Hardy was a tattoo artist until a couple weeks ago.. I don't know jack shit about tattoos, but I sure admire their beautiful work.
I just got so sick of that Ed Hardy clothing store and its gay people that worked there that it almost made me puke, adding to that that I saw a bunch of rad bikes in there that looked like they were never being ridden made me even more sick..
Garage Company has, and build some rad shit... That sure may be said. I just don't care for anyone who's blabbermouthing about his custombobbertrackerdraggerblablablabike in a way like in the story that started this thread.. You know... All that "pretty boy, I'm a badass" talk or whatever..
And I wish no one to get into some soccer mom involved shitty accident.. That always sucks.

My 2 cents.. period-.

I'm gonna work on my Triumph bobber now... Doh!! Hahaaaaaah!! :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Does Scott Craig work there? Also, what bike is yours.....I couldn't find it under customs. The Dice Bike?

edit: I found it. The shifter is wicked hot shun.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
i think its the black shovel with the springer and red rims that kinda looks like the knucklehead. But i could be mistaken.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Flyin' Dutchman said:
Scott doesn't work there... He runs his own shop in Burbank.
I always thought that he built Brian Setzer's bike......yes, I have a man crush on him.....he's dreamy.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Polock Joe said:
I always thought that he built Brian Setzer's bike......yes, I have a man crush on him.....he's dreamy.
Hey Pollock, I have a Brian Setzer story you might enjoy: I was having lunch at Watson's Drug Store on the City of Orange, CA traffic circle when I needed to take a leak. When I bellied up to the urinal, guess who was taking a piss next to me? That's right: Brian Setzer. It was difficult, but I managed to divert my eyes from the stray cat that was hanging between his legs. Instead, I stared straight ahead and started humming "stray cat strut." Mr. Setzer gave a little chuckle and said, "very funny." Made my day...

And to the guy who started this thread, sorry to join the other hijackers. couldn't resist.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts