Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
maurice Im too retarded to figure out secret shit, just e mail [email protected] if its about Hi bond, its gonna be a while everythings gone hay wire, too many things goin on looks like JJ & I are gonna do a 40th aniv. bike for vans, Jj has a shoe in the works. just mayham jay adams shit with 100% skateboarder. blah blah.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fatherfury said:
maurice Im too retarded to figure out secret shit, just e mail [email protected] if its about Hi bond, its gonna be a while everythings gone hay wire, too many things goin on looks like JJ & I are gonna do a 40th aniv. bike for vans, Jj has a shoe in the works. just mayham jay adams shit with 100% skateboarder. blah blah.
Rico.. The address above doesn't work..
Looks like you guys are busy as hell. Question was about the Hi Bond yeah.. No worries. I'm patient.
I hope there'll be a possiblity to drop by the new shop and all, when I'm coming over after summer.

Vans bike sounds cool. First company DOES know how it works when it comes to having a chopper build..

Take care,

M.

·
Registered
49 Posts
fatherfury said:
Man, that is some cool shit you guys have going on. A Vans bike, could only be done right by you guys, which is good new to my ears as i hold Vans shoes very near to my sole. ha,ha. And if Jay Adams 100% skateboarder is affiliated with Automodown or JJ then that is killer as well as both parties are very well respected at least in my opinion, whatever that is worth. good news, should I wait to buy my next pair of Vans??

·
Registered
49 Posts
fatherfury said:
OH my big mouth!! hay this shit is suposed to be secret. please keep Quiet.

what an ass I am.
I dont know what you are talking about. I know nothing. I am sure you could delete that post somehow. thanks..

·
Registered
221 Posts
fatherfury said:
OH my big mouth!! hay this shit is suposed to be secret. please keep Quiet.

what an ass I am.
Holy fuck...have you seen the light? Or is Kelli just getting up earlier than you?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts