Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
day one of his demise. 1989 day he bought my 48 pan. his first bike, the now famous bike he surfed on. 2 weeks later he bought a 50 chevy from me, it all went down from thier. you may see him as hero. he see's his own demise
with me to blame. my closest friend my unforgiveable sin's

·
Registered
421 Posts
I gotta say, that IS my idea of a cool panhead. I even like the apes and I don't usually dig'em.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Back in about 89-90, when I was becoming a has-been skater, a friend of mine - Roger,who rode for Santa Cruz went out west and stayed for a bit with Jason J. after some demo tour he was on ended.

He came back talking about a "Panhead". At the time, I had no idea what that meant. My friend told all of us at the skate park how JJ had taught him to identify HD's by looking at the motors.

I wonder if that was the one my friend was talking about...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im no longer a hate'r of the "pray for me" documentary. jason finaly turned me around on it. I even got duped into giveing an interview for jason, after threatening the life of shitbird. the movie probly wont be done for a while.
it will be available some time this decade possibly.

as far as the bike seen in santa cruze in late 80s, yes it was my old one.

·
Registered
500 Posts
fatherfury said:
after threatening the life of shitbird.
I would like to hear this story. I have known Dave most of my life. We always usta call him Diaper Dave. Next time ya see him call him that and let me know his reaction. Haahahaa.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Crow said:
I would like to hear this story. I have known Dave most of my life. We always usta call him Diaper Dave. Next time ya see him call him that and let me know his reaction. Haahahaa.
really?? I heard his (shitbird) skateboard wheels are pretty fast in the pools. but thast all I know of him besides he skates..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Forgive my complete ignorance once again, but who is Jason Jessee, and why should I know who he is?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Pro Skateboarder from the late 80s/early 90s. Punker. Hot Rod guy...Pretty much the same progression for all of us born in the 60s and 70s.

·
Registered
630 Posts
gsglbc said:
Pro Skateboarder from the late 80s/early 90s. Punker. Hot Rod guy...Pretty much the same progression for all of us born in the 60s and 70s.
ah, variety is the spice, etc...

no skateboard, lived in the country so not enough concrete/asphalt
Metalhead.
Biker.
Engineer.

somehow still ended up here

·
Registered
485 Posts
gsglbc said:
And he has a nice ass.

·
Registered
143 Posts
gsglbc said:
Jason Jesse was one of my favorite skaters as a kid, I had at least two of his boards.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.