Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where else to post this, but I can't keep it in. My neighbor, who has become a friend in the last year or so. Went down on bike. He needs prayers from whoever can do it. I am not much of a prayer, and I feel Like a hypocrit, but he needs it. His name is Chris Currie, 20 yrs marine, and recon, He is one reason the Hippykiller name came about. He is a strong fuker, seen stuff I never want to see, and thats it. Love the guy, pray for him, Kutty

·
Registered
897 Posts
kutty sark,I too am not the praying type.But Memorial Day weekend I had a little problem with a classic left turner.Spent 6 days in the hospital.If it wasn't for my friends and family praying and helping me through this I don't think my recovery would have went so smooth.I went back to work last week and as stupid as it sounds I'm glad to be back.So,what am I trying to tell you?Your neighbor is lucky to have someone worried about him like you are.As someone who has been there your help and support is what he'll need.Hope everything works out and keep the faith.You are not a hypocrit.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
kutty sark said:
I don't know where else to post this, but I can't keep it in. My neighbor, who has become a friend in the last year or so. Went down on bike. He needs prayers from whoever can do it. I am not much of a prayer, and I feel Like a hypocrit, but he needs it. His name is Chris Currie, 20 yrs marine, and recon, He is one reason the Hippykiller name came about. He is a strong fuker, seen stuff I never want to see, and thats it. Love the guy, pray for him, Kutty
best to your homeboy Chris, will get some candles burning

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
kutty sark said:
done

·
Registered
237 Posts
Frosty said:
kutty sark,I too am not the praying type.But Memorial Day weekend I had a little problem with a classic left turner.Spent 6 days in the hospital.If it wasn't for my friends and family praying and helping me through this I don't think my recovery would have went so smooth.I went back to work last week and as stupid as it sounds I'm glad to be back.So,what am I trying to tell you?Your neighbor is lucky to have someone worried about him like you are.As someone who has been there your help and support is what he'll need.Hope everything works out and keep the faith.You are not a hypocrit.
What Frosty said - we'd all be lucky to have someone that cares and worries where we end up and how we are. Hang tough and sit with your friend. We'll keep the lights on and the candles burning. Good luck and God's speed.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I've said this over and over again.
I don't believe in prayer but the power of a group of people setting their minds to something positive had GOT to have an effect.
He's in my thoughts.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts