Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice afternoon, so I put the engine in the frame to check the fit and figure out upper engine mount etc.
This isn't an aftermarket frame, it's the original '02 frame stretched, hardtailed and the headstock gusset removed.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. There is snow on the ground but it's sunny and above freezing so nice enough to get out in the shed and work.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ahhh... we were the same today. It was "nice for NE Ohio in mid-January"... which means it was sunny and just above freezing, too!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Assembled the roller this afternoon for last welding that needs to be done and make a few corrections. Also need to make some decisions on pipes, pegs and seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Assembled the roller this afternoon for last welding that needs to be done and make a few corrections. Also need to make some decisions on pipes, pegs and seat.
Looks great! You can't go wrong with a set of straight high-lo shot-guns on a bike like that. I think the seat you've got looks GREAT.

·
Registered
380 Posts
looks pretty good man. you gonna change from a belt drive to a chain drive?

·
Registered
380 Posts
cool cool im just partial to chains is all could be cause i dont know much about the belts or im just wary of them.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A couple of weeks of great weather so I got the molding and painting finished in the backyard and started assembly yesterday.
Paint is spray can Duplicolor Burnt Copper Metal Specks and Duplicolor clear EFFEX (rainbow flake) with clear in between and a couple of coats of Spraymax 2K.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts