Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
You must have been walking either right behind or just ahead of me. My pic sequence is nearly the same. I forgot my camera and had to pic up a couple of Fuji disposables at Wally World. Have them there now for developing. Hope to have pictures in a few days. LOL!

Went to Webster on Sunday, small turn out, but I managed to buy some more rusty shit.
Hank

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
What are the days? Is it over? I need brake parts desperately.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nads,

It ended Sunday. Mechanical brakes? Saw the whole setup for the rear at Webster on Sunday for $125.00. Drum, backing plate, shoes and I think the sprocket. Appeared to be NOS or a very good repop! I went later in the day so it was midafternoon by the time I got there, sales were slow and some of the vendors were willing to deal to keep from loading the stuff. The crowd was Evo oriented so the guys with pre Evo parts were struggling.
Hank

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Hank, I just went to the website, it's over.....sucks.
Yeah it's a mechanical brake, every one of the registering pins broke and all five lug nuts came loose. I'm still riding the bike, Ibut I really need a new drum.

The Volusia county swap meet's still on, I'll try and hit it this week sometime....if I can sneak outta work.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nads,

Probably the same vendors at Volusia. Look for an Orange school bus with a mixture of harley and brit parts. I think the guy was out of Alabama, but I don't remember what his name.
Hank

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Gotcha, thanks, I'll try and sneak out tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.