Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to England and Scotland at the end of August and would like to know of some good bike stuff to see. When Im in London I am going to the ACE CAFE! We are also going to South Hampton then driving from Glasgow up to Skye then back to Aberdeen. Will be learning to drive on the wrong side of the road since Im a Yank. I would like to say that I have tons of time but Im going with the boss (Hey , he's paying!). I tend to like cafe or vintage most if that helps. I have an Enfield wish I could take it with me. Will also try beer drinking british style. Is it really true that the Brits drink warm beer due to Lucas electrics (Prince of Darkness)?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Get in touch when you are in London town and we can go down the pub for a couple of jars. A bunch of us get together most thursday nights to talk bollocks and there is always a fine selection of bikes classics,tritons, bobbers, choppers etc etc
A lot of people think we drink warm beer over here but it just aint true, mind you a lot people think we all wear bowler hats and carry an umbrella around, now that bits true.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I live around 20 mins from Southampton (South Hampton if your from the US! ;-))

Feel free to drop in. Sammy Millers motorcycle museum down the road, local fix of old bikes...

PM me for e-mail/cell....

Bj's - Moonshiners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.