Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a ride/trip/adventure that was!!!

I've gotta thank Trent for making my ass build a bike and to go on the ride. I needed it more than anyone knows. A big thanks to my traveling guy Zac. He is always up for a road trip. He took no convincing to go, let alone build a bike just to go. I also have to thank Sara for cooking putting up with us and cooking the evil chicken. We all paid the high price for the Pollo De Oro. It was nice to meet Levi, Ruben, Ric, and a huge thanks to Mika for following us the entire way. If your reading this Mika, my offer still stands! Scott, Are you feeling any better????

Tom, we will have to continue on when I get to DC.

George and Wendy, I cant thank you enough!!!! I cant wait till the Smokeout West. Hell, I would just come out for the weekend to hang out.

Rob, Mike and Anthony I have never seen anyone drink as much you all.

A huge thanks to the crew putting on the El Diablo Run. Bill, I have a package for you and hope to send it out right after our open house next weekend.

I have to say thanks for the 1st place bike award. I will be using some of the money for the packages I am sending out.

I will post pictures this weekend when I get the prints developed.

-Jason

·
Banned
63 Posts
Scorcher said:
I have to say thanks for the 1st place bike award. I will be using some of the money for the packages I am sending out.

I will post pictures this weekend when I get the prints developed.

-Jason
Jason, glad I could help with the kicker kick stand ;-) I was honored that Bill asked me to be a judge in the show and to spite a little bickering over 2nd and 3rd, there was no problem agreeing on 1st. I would have loved to take that think on a scoot.

Killer bike man and great job.

cro

·
Banned
648 Posts
Holy shit, you are alive!

I can't imagine how smoked you must be after all the extra miles, etc. Not to mention that Puta trying to slide you back off the seat the whole time.

I look forward to next year and will probably see you before then somewhere at the SO west or Chainlube or some damn excuse. Thanks again for being such a bad ass.

-Bill

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hey jason,

thanks for making to the first annual EDR. The Whore of Gold brought a tear to my eye--so sparkly and clean! sorry we forgot to give you the $500 first place prize money after the bike show. I saw you eating breakfast at La Tortuga but just didn't put dos and dos together. Anyway, Bill mailed you the money and some other stuff a couple days ago, so you should be set.

see you down the road...

mcgoo

·
Registered
248 Posts
Scorcher said:
What a ride/trip/adventure that was!!!

George and Wendy, I cant thank you enough!!!! I cant wait till the Smokeout West. Hell, I would just come out for the weekend to hang out.

-Jason
You are always welcome and I am so happy to have met you and Zac. You both are cool cats in my book. Maybe we'll see you next weekend at your shop! If not, then definitely the SO West...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts