Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's finally a better pic of elcheapo in her new frame.

Slowly but surely getting there... damn i can't wait to ride again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
looking good sparky. i guess you're not gonna have yours ready by hrw either. house buying put me behind on the xs and it hasn't even went down for the hardtail yet. the chance of that happening this week with the closing of the house wednesday is slim to none. oh well. i guess i got a bit more time now to get everything just right. i did get myself a fatlucky seat yesterday. i figure if it ain't gonna be ready then i'll go ahead and spend the money and do everything the way i want it the first time. man i wanna see that little scoot of yours in person. it's turning out to be a bitchin build...ken....
fatass said:
Looking pretty damned cool for a scumbag!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whizzerick said:
Very good proportions. What's next?
top motor mount, mount the tank, wire it, new spacers for the rear wheel, longer chain, forward controls with jockey shift, mount the seat, put gas in it and go!

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ken, not even going to hrw (sad) going to be in boston for a family gig. but it will be done in time for our show. well it better be anyways. that's in october.

luckystiff said:
looking good sparky. i guess you're not gonna have yours ready by hrw either. house buying put me behind on the xs and it hasn't even went down for the hardtail yet. the chance of that happening this week with the closing of the house wednesday is slim to none. oh well. i guess i got a bit more time now to get everything just right. i did get myself a fatlucky seat yesterday. i figure if it ain't gonna be ready then i'll go ahead and spend the money and do everything the way i want it the first time. man i wanna see that little scoot of yours in person. it's turning out to be a bitchin build...ken....

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
singledownloop said:
nice looking start,who made the frame?What kind of motor is that your running?
frame is a nos 70's chopper frame, not sure who but i'm guessing maybe amen. and the motor is a 75 honda CL 360

1 - 11 of 11 Posts