Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey as fro the intro.... This is a 77 FLH in a paughco wishbone frame!!! Magneto igniton blablablaaaaaaa!!! As for the name I was having a great night at a restaurant with some spanish friends and that how name poped up!!!!!! Paint is in house gold leafing ect...... I built it over a 5 month period!!! Stay tunned for my next project... A knuck bobber!!!!!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
is this one gonna get deleted too?

best looking bike of the 3 he has posted. kind of an unnecessarily complicated pipe design though huh?

i'm digging the bare metal with graphics and raw frame. i love that tank too. but did you weld the bars directly to the trees?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is this one gonna get deleted too?

best looking bike of the 3 he has posted. kind of an unnecessarily complicated pipe design though huh?

i'm digging the bare metal with graphics and raw frame. i love that tank too. but did you weld the bars directly to the trees?
Hey, the pipes are that way cus of the magneto, plus I love making more challenging pipe designs!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.