Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Galaxie500XL said:
Trent,

That looks good, is that a ribbed mustang tank or a custom build? What are your plans for the oil tank.
Thats a GME Mustang I got from Doug (thanks Doug!).. Most likely just use a round aluminum oil tank.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice work my next project is gonna be HD I think........Miss the potato patato sound Love my Brits just need the best of both worlds.......

I would paint it sparkley cause I read somewhere where you really like sparkley bikes........:D
Shoe

·
Registered
335 Posts
Trent, yet again, just so fine... Flows perfect. The ribbed tank w/ the ribbed fender tie it front to back.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dragon said:
oooh yeah ..
skinny-koool .. I likeses that ..
& stuff goin to good homes too ..
Keep the faith .
Doug ..
You know it man, I fucking LOVE that tank! Thanks again.

Teach, yep.. those are your pans and they fucking rock!!!!!!

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tom said:
looks kickass! thought you gave up on the E-D bike? glad you didn't
Oh, its still for sale.. I am just working on it as it goes. If it sells, I will be riding my FL on the El Diablo.. If it doesnt, I will most likely finish and ride it.

Its a win win!

·
Registered
349 Posts
The El Diablo run is kick ass, glad to see you and Tom thrashing and putting some killer rided together!!

Very jealous, that would be so much fun, probably the ride of a lifetime!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ive never seen one single thing that you've built that i havent liked. Not that some random dudes opinion counts for much; but to me thats pretty impressive. I really hope i finish up my cycle in time for the run...

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ed said:
Looks good. Is that seat pan from paco?
That seat pan is from Teach. He posts here and on the Horse board (that I know of), they kick ass.. Heavy duty and shaped any way you like em.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts