Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a great time riding with the coolest bunch of guys ive met. will be posting my pics soon. thanks to jason at flyrite for all the assistance getting donkey punch on the road in record time for the ride. want to shout out to all my new bros, ha-ha, trent, mika,tom,levi,george,wendy,scott,rueben,rick,rob,anthony,mike. thanks for the good times. talk back soon. zac

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
zac said:
had a great time riding with the coolest bunch of guys ive met. will be posting my pics soon. thanks to jason at flyrite for all the assistance getting donkey punch on the road in record time for the ride. want to shout out to all my new bros, ha-ha, trent, mika,tom,levi,george,wendy,scott,rueben,rick,rob,anthony,mike. thanks for the good times. talk back soon. zac
Awesome!!! Glad you agreed to build a bike and go!!

-Jason

·
Registered
98 Posts
zac said:
Congrats on that bike zac and whatever you had to do to get it done!!!

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Zac, you are truly a hardass mofo! glad to have met you and hope to see you soon. get the donkey-punch pic up for christ sake!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts