Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, anyone who is planning on leaving out of Abq with me needs to be at my pad on Monday or Tuesday (March 13th or 14th). Preferably MONDAY.

We will leave here on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on when everyone gets here), and head to Tucson.

We are leaving Tucson on Thursday morning and riding to meet up with the main group in Calexico around 2pm.

Email me and lets get this set up now.. I dont want flaky pussy shit at the last minute.. Man up and lets go.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!

Get that shovel finished up.. I am going to try to toss together an "El Diablo special" for the run. George is riding his Pan, my buddy will be riding his Pan (if I finish building that fucker, its the KBD frame one), another buddy is riding his rigid shovel.. That makes 4 (so far) leaving from here. Any word on Todd making it?

·
Registered
789 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Write my number down and call me on the date above.
Trent, you're a bad ass. Truly a leader among men. Thanks for scratching up cats for the Diablo Run... I can't wait to meet you and your crew. Thanks also for the props on my kooky Sportfighter in a different thread. I respect your eye and appreciate your understanding of my attempted aesthetic. I hope I can get that shitbox running. See you in March...

McGoo (Billdozer's friend and fellow diablo runner)

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
halwade said:
Trent, you're a bad ass. Truly a leader among men. Thanks for scratching up cats for the Diablo Run... I can't wait to meet you and your crew. Thanks also for the props on my kooky Sportfighter in a different thread. I respect your eye and appreciate your understanding of my attempted aesthetic. I hope I can get that shitbox running. See you in March...
McGoo (Billdozer's friend and fellow diablo runner)
Hey man, your bike is tits! (but you know I gotta bag on that seat a little). I have been thinking about doing something like you are building for awhile, but just havent came into the right drivetrain to do it.

Sounds like my house is gonna be packed! Which is sweet, the more people that show the better, this run sounds like its going to be tits! We will cook up some of this years deer sausage, drink some beer, and hit the road.

How many people are going to be here? I need to figure out how much beer to buy!

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dan said:
still gotta see pics of that deer, dont know if I told you but my buddy just got a 150# cat down near Brodaus...
I didnt snap any in the field, when I get it back from taxidermy I will send you some. 150lb cat? NICE!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Re: EL DIABLO RUN UPDATE

rockymtnpits said:
Sounds like my house is gonna be packed! Which is sweet, the more people that show the better, this run sounds like its going to be tits! We will cook up some of this years deer sausage, drink some beer, and hit the road.

How many people are going to be here? I need to figure out how much beer to buy!
I don't want to jinx the proceedings by speculating out of turn, but from what Bill and I can count in the way of early RSVP's, I think we're looking at 25 or 30 guys. We've got Oklahoma BMXers, British bad asses, DC players, Arizona movers, NorCal shakers and a bunch of other people piping up with early Q&A, RSVP's, etc. I can't wait! Thanks to the JJ and all their pre-holiday juice, a shitload of Jockey Journalists have visited the El Diablo site. We appreciate the good vibes. See you on the border March 16th...

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: EL DIABLO RUN UPDATE

halwade said:
I don't want to jinx the proceedings by speculating out of turn, but from what Bill and I can count in the way of early RSVP's, I think we're looking at 25 or 30 guys. We've got Oklahoma BMXers, British bad asses, DC players, Arizona movers, NorCal shakers and a bunch of other people piping up with early Q&A, RSVP's, etc. I can't wait! Thanks to the JJ and all their pre-holiday juice, a shitload of Jockey Journalists have visited the El Diablo site. We appreciate the good vibes. See you on the border March 16th...
Well, I have plenty of floor space, and those that cant fit here can crash at friends here in Abq.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.