Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a lot of us have made it home. Trent and all his boys are still another day out. Pray for better weather for these guys. Most other should be home or close to it by now. All in all, well over 50 people came, about 40+ bikes, most of them ridden the whole time.

Personally, I had a blast. I met a lot of seriously cool new people and got to hang with a lot of old friends I haven't seen in quite a while. I have to find a reliable chase guy next year because I'll be damned if I'm driving again.

I'll do a complete run down later this week on our blog, but for now I'm just going to post a few random photos. I have a shitload more photos coming in. Anyone who took some if you'd like to submit them to me, please mail them on a disc (PM for address) and I'm going to collect them all to one DVD and then burn copies and sell them for a few bucks. We had several pro shooters in different places and should have pics of damn near everyone who rode. Many of them on the road. These are just the first few from one dude, thanks Michigan Matt! (He gave me 280 tonight and has another 700 to submit later in the week.) I'm not going to burn up all of the bandwith on here with a giant selection, but I am going to do some kind of albumn on the site so everyone can check out the best ones.

Attachments

·
Banned
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah,

Bike show winners:

1st: Jason's Puta De Oro
2nd: Mike's Mule
3rd: Keith's Orange T120

Huevos Grande: le Donkey Punch (Dude from Flyrite, sorry I forgot your name, I am an idiot, please give it to me when you recover...)

La Cucaracha: Trumpnut Nick's 49 powered BSA

Thanks to Caleb at Crow Customs, George at Spartan and Trent at Atomic for judging and to everyone who doanted t-shirts and shit for the winners.

Thanks again to everyone who came. Next year is a go!

-Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.