Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note from the road. Too much to even try to explain. Just know this: the people who rode this event are some bad sons of bitches. I can't even think straight enough to write a decent sentence so I'm just going to list some things that come to mind.

Beer
Potholes
Wind
Beer
Ugly strippers
Rain
Small tanks
Tequila
Wrasslin' matches
Snow
Shovel Heads
Chris' & Keith's trumps are running again!
Beer
The beach
le Donkey Punch is so low it doesn't need a kickstand
Good weather/Bad weather
Jail
Hookers\Pimps
2 mild crashes, no serious injuries
Beer
Cop bribes
Good vibes, bad roads
Broken spokes
New batteries
Chicks that ride
Beer
Bonfire
Tequila
Everyone seems pretty stoked, but a little beat up, this shit ain't easy at all and these guys (and girls) are all worthy of respect.

That's it from here. Once we get home I'll collect all the photos and do a giant post. Right now there is some hell to raise.

Wish us luck on weather tomorrow...

-Bill

·
Registered
617 Posts
I can't wait to get more news form this trip, sounds like a blast. Oh yeah what the hell is wrong with you guys? why don't you drink beer?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
"Ugly strippers" since when do you look at there faces LOL. Man when I was down in Puerto Rico me and a couple of buds went to a strip bar in some town and they had ugly strippers. The only good looking one was a fifty year old grandmother, ugly as hell, fine ass 6 pack body. I'm heading down to PR again in the next couple of months and try my luck again. I just hope I find some twenty year old honeys.

I be at the run next year.

·
Registered
121 Posts
mcotie said:
I can't wait to get more news form this trip, sounds like a blast. Oh yeah what the hell is wrong with you guys? why don't you drink beer?
I drink beer... although I never have more than one or two.... sometimes three, occasionally four, but never more than five or six, but when I do, it usually eight or nine...evry once in a while ten...but I swear that's where I draw the line!!!!!!

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Billdozer1811 said:
Just a quick note from the road. Too much to even try to explain. Just know this: the people who rode this event are some bad sons of bitches. I can't even think straight enough to write a decent sentence so I'm just going to list some things that come to mind.

Beer
Potholes
Wind
Beer
Ugly strippers
Rain
Small tanks
Tequila
Wrasslin' matches
Snow
Shovel Heads
Chris' & Keith's trumps are running again!
Beer
The beach
le Donkey Punch is so low it doesn't need a kickstand
Good weather/Bad weather
Jail
Hookers\Pimps
2 mild crashes, no serious injuries
Beer
Cop bribes
Good vibes, bad roads
Broken spokes
New batteries
Chicks that ride
Beer
Bonfire
Tequila
Everyone seems pretty stoked, but a little beat up, this shit ain't easy at all and these guys (and girls) are all worthy of respect.

That's it from here. Once we get home I'll collect all the photos and do a giant post. Right now there is some hell to raise.

Wish us luck on weather tomorrow...

-Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts