Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know if these have ever been reprinted or if anyone plans to.Ive got a couple issues but the prices now are nuts. A book of all the issues would be killer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
man, i try to score those on ebay all the time......too damn expensive.
i have not heard anything about reprints......

WE should all write to ratfink.org demanding them!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I have only one copy, I look at it and it makes me happy.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Absolutely, it's at my shop, I can bring it over.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Big Daddy's son Darryl just got the right to the Chopper Mag name, and I hear he is trying to reproduce the mag. I'm not sure how well it will be written. At this point I'm not sure he has anyone who can write one on a full time basis. I am Big D's grandson. My dad was his oldest son! My father passed away almost two years ago, and while I was going thru his stuff I found an original copy of Chopper Mag....Let me tell you for those that have neve seen one....it's amazing!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got Two Coppies one from 68 and one from 69 And A 1968 Roth California choppers book,
I went after a whole bunch on e-bay one lot from 68 went for $500.00 and a bunch from 69 which were in a poor state went for about $200.00 or so! ,It was to much for me , I needed to buy some new tools for the shop.

·
Registered
226 Posts
A related question - there was a company that was making shirts and jackets using the original "Choppers Magazine" logo and article titles. I believe they stitched up the jacket Irish Rich wears in the intro to "History of the Chopper" by Jesse. Anyone have a link to them?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts