Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ED saw the light of day yesterday. Runs like a champ (I am going to be swapping cams and putting some solids in though for sure).

Here are the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Congrats - nice job. Did you have the exhaust chromed? If so, by whom?

AND, where you hanging the sleep/mess/chuckwagon roll for the trip?

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flatironmike said:
Congrats - nice job. Did you have the exhaust chromed? If so, by whom?
Nope, those arent chromed (other than what was on the pipe pieces), I will most likely just header wrap them. I do have a decent chrome shop here in Abq though, if you need something done.. let me know.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very cool bike Trent! I really like the 16in front wheel, looks good. Whats your range with that gas tank? At least you got to ride, up here in Missoula I started a fire in the woodstove in the shop ,started working on rebuilding my beemer engine and watched it snow outside. Hopefully spring is just around the corner. Good job on the bike build, keep us posted on th ED run,
Gregg

·
Registered
179 Posts
and i thought i was a master bike mechanic by putting a new rear tire on and hanging saddlebags on my chop for this ride.....

looks sweet trent, gotta big cushy seat to throw on it?

eagle one is on their way to your house, should be there in 2 weeks or so. shipping was prepaid so everything is handled.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HeX said:
What happened to the pan motor? Don't tell me the playa' let one get away.............I thought yo' pimp hand was strong..........hahah................
Still working on that one.. Hopefully the deal goes through.. Time will tell!

I could use that '61 Pan motor from the PanTdroppa though.. send it out here!

·
Registered
789 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
ED saw the light of day yesterday. Here are the pics.
Hey Trent,

McGoo here. Your ED Runner looks fantastic, Appropriately tough for Mexico's barren landscapes Clear coat the frame and call it a day--that raw finish looks bitchin'. Any seat you put on that bike will look awesome. Did you get the care package from Billdozer last week? see you in six weeks or thereabout...

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
halwade said:
Hey Trent,

McGoo here. Your ED Runner looks fantastic, Appropriately tough for Mexico's barren landscapes Clear coat the frame and call it a day--that raw finish looks bitchin'. Any seat you put on that bike will look awesome. Did you get the care package from Billdozer last week? see you in six weeks or thereabout...
Yeah, ED is going to look just like that on the run (except for the seat, which is with my leather guy right now).
Got the package! They look great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.