1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
todd said:
my 4 sale bike fired on the 4th push of the button. i win
That was gay!

Hey, whats up with your LOF bike? Havent seen you post shit about that in awhile. Did you realize that ******* frames are shit and decide to get a real one? :D

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
That was gay!

Hey, whats up with your LOF bike? Havent seen you post shit about that in awhile. Did you realize that ******* frames are shit and decide to get a real one? :D
whats gayer is some guy telling me 100 kicks = to one button push.

no 100 kicks means you dont know what youre doing. or you're hammered on goldschlager and dont know your friend pulled the plugwires off

for fuckssake already

as for you bob the builder....
dont get your panties all twisted. im happy for you and your ED bike i hope you'll be very happy together ...running over armadillas, finding out what you forgot to loctite, and getting hypnotized by the springer rockers going up and down

re:LOF ...
bottom line is that i needed to focus all bike time on the 4 sale bike, so that it would be done in time for the show. (best opportunity to sell it)
hopefully i wont have it after sat. and instead i'll be making a speedo out of 100's
then ...
- i'll sling some cash to rebuild the 54 pan motor and put it in the roller i have stashed for it.

- hire a hobo to steal toms shovel motor put it in PB2
- as for LOF, the objective is to be done by march 31st. i got somewhere to be mang

regards,

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Get Fenise JONES to steal the shovel motor!!! hahahaha

todd said:

no 100 kicks means you dont know what youre doing. or you're hammered on goldschlager and dont know your friend pulled the plugwires off

for fuckssake already

dont get your panties all twisted. im happy for you and your ED bike i hope you'll be very happy together ...running over armadillas, finding out what you forgot to loctite, and getting hypnotized by the springer rockers going up and down

re:LOF ...
bottom line is that i needed to focus all bike time on the 4 sale bike, so that it would be done in time for the show. (best opportunity to sell it)
hopefully i wont have it after sat. and instead i'll be making a speedo out of 100's
then ...
- i'll sling some cash to rebuild the 54 pan motor and put it in the roller i have stashed for it.

- hire a hobo to steal toms shovel motor put it in PB2
- as for LOF, the objective is to be done by march 31st. i got somewhere to be mang

regards,

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tha Nutz said:
Did you end up using the B I sent you, or was it too fucked?
It was too fucked, I am going to rebuild it though.

Thanks again.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Dear Todd,

When you reach my level, you can focus on more than one bike at a time. To start, try spending less time bragging about future projects that may or may not come to fruition. I have faith in you, you can do it!
I know life is hard with your ADD, and it must be especially hard to live up to the expectations of a $25k pseudo chopper with a Rev Tech motor and a really neato fat tire. But we all have a learning curve, and I am confident you can build something that will be worthy of the grandeur you so fervently crave.

Keep trying, we are pulling for you.

Sincerely,

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
todd said:
That's mucho funny.

Trent, I could autograph the ED bike for ya. Let me know.

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Dear Todd,

When you reach my level, you can focus on more than one bike at a time. To start, try spending less time bragging about future projects that may or may not come to fruition. I have faith in you, you can do it!
I know life is hard with your ADD, and it must be especially hard to live up to the expectations of a $25k pseudo chopper with a Rev Tech motor and a really neato fat tire. But we all have a learning curve, and I am confident you can build something that will be worthy of the grandeur you so fervently crave.

Keep trying, we are pulling for you.

Sincerely,
crank makes you cranky

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
todd said:
yeah right! with a welcome like that...ill be right over. when you're done with ED swing by NOLA i'll be partying there.

ps the only thing i crave are chicks with long legs, reese cups, and brilliantly colored forro costumes
There might be some long legs on this run, for sure on the yummy cups, but cant make any promises on the forro costumes.

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Surly said:
todd said:

Ouch! My skirt got caught in the kicker.
no thats your tampon string

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.