Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
They are out of Denver, CO. Been meaning to stop by my next time I go down there. There was a small feature about them in the current issue of that gentlemans magazine with the bunny on it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I've been following these guys for awhile now...they're just down the road from my brother. They make a serious bike, but those god-forsaken collector/mufflers blow it all for me. I think the guy was one of the original Confederate designers or something. Can't remember now...guess i should get me facts straight!:)

***edit to add that the whole confederate thing isn't anywhere in the history of the company so i guess i was wrong. I'm going to punish myself now by drinking several margaritas.

·
Registered
773 Posts
It seems to be marketed toward the Robb Report crowd.
You can park it between your 2006 twin turbo Porsche and your new Land Rover!

caffeine said:
aircleaner loks like a flower pot. i like it though, but from a performance vs. dollar standpoint....juts get a import...

but im sure the target for those things are for people that have everything already...looks like i'd be fun.

·
Registered
770 Posts
A naked street fighter with a HD style mill thats CLEAN? WTF! At that price tag though, I doubt anyone is ever going to real push it to its limits. Id like to see it compared to other vtwins, dookies, rc51's, aprillias...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Crappedout said:
hey my bike sits next to the wifes landrover.
Good, now she has a bike she can buy. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts