Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
nice........at least my customer is not the only one with bad taste. this is the shovel I am building and while I think the tank is bad ass, the gas cap kills it. Unfortunatly I could not talk him out of it.....he did want it about 5 inches taller than it currently is. I got it down about 4".....so I consider that a minor win!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I finally know what that gas cap reminds me of - the little kid's helmet in that 80's classic "adventues in babysitting".

To make another movie refrence, Mike . . . can you tell your customer that you dropped his major "gas cap" award, ala Mom Parker in "A Christmas story"?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I like it.....wanna know somthing fucked up.....my mom actually has that lamp.

whatsa6speed? said:
I finally know what that gas cap reminds me of - the little kid's helmet in that 80's classic "adventues in babysitting".

To make another movie refrence, Mike . . . can you tell your customer that you dropped his major "gas cap" award, ala Mom Parker in "A Christmas story"?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Reminds me of a bobber flatracker custom chopper that shows up for sale around here every couple of weeks or so.

On the hate scale it can't hold a candle to AZ DMV and the civil traffic courts. Now there is something to hate. Just got my license back after having it for two weeks before they remembered that I needed to pay some more fines and suspended it again. Nothing like paying the same re-instatement fees two weeks in a row. RANT OVER

·
Registered
87 Posts
sojerscraper said:
why does every 'custom' bike these days have to have a car sized tire on the back?

every bonehead that asks me about my 70 TR6 project asks:

"so youre puttin a big fat tire on it right?"

nope its a tall skinny

"yukko, thats stupid"
I just got that one today. Just tell 'em: well, when you build your bike, you can put a fat friggin tire on it.

Man, I just broke down and bought a mag that wasn't the Horse BC. Very sorry I did. While there's nothing wrong with building what you like, we don't like what they like and that's why we prattle away here and not there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts