1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Wow, can we start a language study called Inbredonics. Wonder if his wife/mother is really making him sell it?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I've got a 48 complete banjo with Juice brakes and a 4-speed tranny with granny gear. Some old guy gave them to me and I have no idea what they're worth. Any idea what they might be worth? I'm supposed to be trading them to a guy for some Hemi parts, but I'm not really sure if I'm getting a good deal or not. Sorry to hijack.
BLAKE said:
Holy shit! He's got a 41 'Bango' rear end - those are real tough to find these days. My uncle had one in his '43 Henway... the underdriven differential came in real handy at freeway merges, if you know what I mean! :D

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
scootermcrad said:
I've got a 48 complete banjo with Juice brakes and a 4-speed tranny with granny gear. Some old guy gave them to me and I have no idea what they're worth. Any idea what they might be worth? I'm supposed to be trading them to a guy for some Hemi parts, but I'm not really sure if I'm getting a good deal or not. Sorry to hijack.
Banjo rear ends arent worth much, neither is the granny tranny.

What kinda hemi parts ??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
Banjo rear ends arent worth much, neither is the granny tranny.

What kinda hemi parts ??
Guys trading me for some complete Hemi heads. He's got a bunch and he's checking for late 331 or 354 heads.

I didn't figure the the banjo and tranny were worth much, but I guess some things are worth more to the right person, which is probably how he's feeling about his stash of heads. So I guess it will make for a good trade if I get some that aren't cracked.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
scootermcrad said:
Guys trading me for some complete Hemi heads. He's got a bunch and he's checking for late 331 or 354 heads.

I didn't figure the the banjo and tranny were worth much, but I guess some things are worth more to the right person, which is probably how he's feeling about his stash of heads. So I guess it will make for a good trade if I get some that aren't cracked.
nice!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts