Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
shitbird said:
I have always had good experiences on eBay...until very recently with shit like that...."Oh, yeah...we'll have that in a few weeks.."
Did I do a BIN and pay INSTANTLY?
Does that seem like I want to wait a couple of fucking months?
Fuck that.
Nothin better then swapmeets.......

·
Registered
789 Posts
Re: Ebay insanity of the day!

caffeine said:
my guess is its called "trying to sell something we dont have but can get"

i bought a few parts like that on ebay, everything is pictured, etc. etc.

then i get an email that says "oh my supplier is backordered "

bah....dont put it on ebay if ya dont HAVE it.
I searched the item Trent posted on this thread and IM'ed the seller. I asked him/her to shoot actual photos of the products next to a can of WD-40 so I could be assured that he/she had it in stock. I told her I didn't buyer her "I'm leaving it in the big box" routine. She wrote back and said, "I've blocked you from bidding on any of my auctions. I don't like your bad attitude."

Dicks give eBay a bad name.

Dicks and bitches.

I hate 'em.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: Ebay insanity of the day!

halwade said:
I searched the item Trent posted on this thread and IM'ed the seller. I asked him/her to shoot actual photos of the products next to a can of WD-40 so I could be assured that he/she had it in stock. I told her I didn't buyer her "I'm leaving it in the big box" routine. She wrote back and said, "I've blocked you from bidding on any of my auctions. I don't like your bad attitude."

Dicks give eBay a bad name.

Dicks and bitches.

I hate 'em.
I'm convinced that ebay is mostly crooks nowadays. I've been screwed on the last 4 things I've bought off of there. Swap meets are better (good ones anyway).

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Don't know if this auction is legit or not, but these folks run a pretty big retail business. They have LOTS of old nos Harley inventory. I bought the kit to extend a factory springer with from them without any problems. 99.5% positive feedback with over 2000 items sold, they're not screwing very many buyers.

Well, I had to look up who they are, Bill's Custom Cycle.

No, I'm not bidding on this thing either. Nothin' against Bill's, just don't like the "kit".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts