Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't attend on principle. It is the Easy Riders "V Twin" show. I ride a inline 4....don't feel welcome. ;)

Mike

·
Registered
135 Posts
I swore them off 2 years ago. Went to the JY and Indy ER shows, both were $18 to get in, and they had maybe 50 bikes and alot of T-Shirts. No more. I would guess if you are in Co-Cal it may be worth it, I dunno.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you know i went a few years ago and it sucked. then i hear last years was pretty good so i'm taking a chance and going this year. i'll get pics so's you can see what we're dealing with out here in cali.

no good. pm me a # and we'll hook up and make fun of all the billit monstrosities.

FXRocket said:
I swore them off 2 years ago. Went to the JY and Indy ER shows, both were $18 to get in, and they had maybe 50 bikes and alot of T-Shirts. No more. I would guess if you are in Co-Cal it may be worth it, I dunno.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I went to the one in pomona. There was some cool stuff, but not too much.

·
Registered
710 Posts
today the easyrider show came to me!! (well okay 2 guys)keino and Rob?from indian larry's came into the tattoo shop i work at.we traded stickers and b.s'd ,and i have to say they're doing larry proud.really nice guys...really too much stuff going on..cow palace car show,ezrdrz,alameda...i'll probably jist hole up in my garage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts