Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Holy shit! These scooters are still alive ! Lots of "Easyriders" magazine memory's flashing in front of me now! Where is this?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
WOW!
Great shots!
Tell me more about that yellow Ness bike.

I don't like it....but I kind of do...but I don't...I mean...I like what it is....if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Danny F. said:
Holy shit! These scooters are still alive ! Lots of "Easyriders" magazine memory's flashing in front of me now!
If you are ever in Dublin, CA, visit Ness's large shop. The entire second floor is a museum of his older bikes.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The twin-engine Sporty is so fucking out there I can't help but like it.

And Johnny Chop is the man...my friend Rob brought him by my shop back in the summer...he's super cool. Have you seen the shot of him high-siding off of that very same bike?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah Bass i saw that shit...couldnt have turned out too good

Irish Rich said:
That "Widowmaker" bike, that's Kirk Taylor's latest build, yes?
Blings latest dirttracker according to Mike

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I dunno. . . I just can't get into those Jeri reversed springers. Or the little headlights, at least on that bike.

Irish Rich said:
Yeah, I just got off the phone with him a little while ago. They were loading the bike up for a photoshoot on Mt. Tamalpais this evening for a magazine, as we talked.

"Get'um while they're hot........" I guess!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
****** said:
goes gr8 with his "Dirtbike"

Tire makers, hello !!! See what happens if you guys (Avon,Vee- Rubber,Metzeler,etc..) don't want to produce a narrow rib style 23" front tire ???!!!! Then we have to use what's available for years, 23" knobbed narrow enduro tires from Honda XR's..
Now,..in this case here, it looks bitchin' with that style !:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts