Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planing to ride my 56 pan/shovel rigid to vegas for viva. I am just wondering if anyone else is going this year, and where you leaving out of...would be great to have some back up out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
merg54 said:
I am planing to ride my 56 pan/shovel rigid to vegas for viva. I am just wondering if anyone else is going this year, and where you leaving out of...would be great to have some back up out there.
Hey man! I live here so I will be there for sure. Been having some issues with the Trump, so not sure if it will make it, but I'll be there taking pics. I'll look for you and your bike there... errr... wait... what/who am I looking for?? Any pics? :D

Anyone else coming to VLV??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Me and my wife Summer will be there! I'd love to meet up with you Scoot. Plus, I owe you a beer:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
Anthem said:
Me and my wife Summer will be there! I'd love to meet up with you Scoot. Plus, I owe you a beer:D
You owe me a beer? I mean... yes... okay! Buy me a beer! :D Cool, we should meet up. I'm taking a ton of pics this year. I've got a hot rod project in the works, so I'll be shootin' the shit up pretty good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
we are also going to viva, but we are flying. if their is enough jockeys going or if anyone wants to meet up we should pick a time and meet up. i know that hotel layout pretty good so it wouldnt be hard to pick a location. the bar is always a good spot!!!!

alley cat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
ALLEY CAT said:
we are also going to viva, but we are flying. if their is enough jockeys going or if anyone wants to meet up we should pick a time and meet up. i know that hotel layout pretty good so it wouldnt be hard to pick a location. the bar is always a good spot!!!!

alley cat
I like this idea! Sounds good to me! Anyone else like this idea? Yes, I agree, the bar! :D If there's too many we can pick another place since the bars are sorta' small and get super crowded fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
I'm down with it. I don't really know where a good spot to meet up would be. So I'll leave that up to you guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,810 Posts
Erm, I'm not too sure they're letting bikes in this year, better check.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
They didn't allow bike IN the show, but they were all over the next level down. Do a search for VLV or Viva Las Vegas and some pics should come up.

From what I understand, they're allowed this year, must be pre-65 or soemething and there is only limited numbers allowed. Personally I'm not overly interested in having it in there because I don't like people spilling beer all over my shit, but if I can get the bugs worked out and I ride it down there it will be in the lot with 90% of the other bikes that ride in. Don't worry, plenty of spots for them.

Off hand I can't remember where all the bars are at. I know there was one sort of close to stage area. Maybe that would be a good one or maybe we could just grab our drinks and meet up by the entrance to the bowling alley or the theater doors or something?? I'm open to better suggestions. Not overly familiar with the Gold Coast. Couldn't find a floor layout either showing where things are. Anyone have a map they could scan and post?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
we could meet up right by the up and down escalator. (escalator number 1... its the one going to the main vending area and ballroom, closest to the gambling tables) there is a small ballroom with tables to the left of the escalators where we can get drinks ans sit and bullshit out of the huge crowds. only a suggestions im down for whatever whenever and however... fuckin cant wait!!!!!
scootermcrad said:
They didn't allow bike IN the show, but they were all over the next level down. Do a search for VLV or Viva Las Vegas and some pics should come up.

From what I understand, they're allowed this year, must be pre-65 or soemething and there is only limited numbers allowed. Personally I'm not overly interested in having it in there because I don't like people spilling beer all over my shit, but if I can get the bugs worked out and I ride it down there it will be in the lot with 90% of the other bikes that ride in. Don't worry, plenty of spots for them.

Off hand I can't remember where all the bars are at. I know there was one sort of close to stage area. Maybe that would be a good one or maybe we could just grab our drinks and meet up by the entrance to the bowling alley or the theater doors or something?? I'm open to better suggestions. Not overly familiar with the Gold Coast. Couldn't find a floor layout either showing where things are. Anyone have a map they could scan and post?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
ALLEY CAT said:
we could meet up right by the up and down escalator. (escalator number 1... its the one going to the main vending area and ballroom, closest to the gambling tables) there is a small ballroom with tables to the left of the escalators where we can get drinks ans sit and bullshit out of the huge crowds. only a suggestions im down for whatever whenever and however... fuckin cant wait!!!!!
I like the sound of that! Meeting at the top or bottom? I've been in the ballroom upstairs. We can figure out a time later. I don't even know what time I'm eating dinner tonight let alone meeting up with a bunch of strangers a month from now! :D I'm thinking earlier in the day before I'm drunk would be good though. Late morning, early afternoon-ish.... ???? We'll figure it out later...
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top