Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Some of you may know that I've been working on a DVD for the past few years that deals with home bike builders. It's called "Mayhem Machines and Chopper Animals Vol. 1"

Well, after 3 years of compiling footage, Im in the final week or so of the editing phase. Hopefully I'll have everything wrapped up in the next week or two, and get it out to the presser. I'd like to have the finished product in my hand by the end of June.

Footage includes - a bunch of profiles with home builders across the country, event footage (SMSO, Viva Las Vegas --when bikes were still allowed, Rumblers, Lone Star Roundup [watch Dusty jack a car!], etc). There's tons of jackass footage and stuff in there, too. Brit, American, and Jap bikes are all represented. It's edited in a video magazine/skate video/documentary style. But I filmed it all on a 1,000 mini-camera - so its pretty gritty!

Anyhow, as part of the "special features" section of the DVD, Im going to do a photo gallery. If any of you would like to send in flicks of your chop, bobber, cafe, or custom to be included in the gallery, send high res photos on over to me at: [email protected] - I'll need them this week. They need to be at least 100 dpi

If you want to be involved with Volume 2, let me know!

I'll post more info and some screen grabs and shit once everything is closer to being done. Of course if any of you would be interested in buying the DVD there will be a hamb/jockey discount..

Thanks,
Truth

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
El Caballo said:
Is it MC'd by Snoop Dogg and lots of college T&A in it?

I hope not, that shit would get in the way of all the kool bike building stuff...
How'd you know? Actually, there's a lot of T&A footage, but I think thats being left out and saved for the Chopper Girls Gone Wild project instead. haha...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
baytowngreaser said:
Truth keep us updated, can't wait for the dvd.

Oh and it was nice meeting you @ the round-up in Austin.

Later
Eddie
No doubt - texas rocks! If Neal, Dusty, and Caleb keep pressuring, I might just move out there!

·
Registered
411 Posts
hey Vato....TEXAS...bring it on.....maybe if you moved down here....you and Caleb would finally get me to build a bike.

fuck Snoop Dawgg ....EL DUSTO...in the hizzy.

hate fuckers 4-life holmes.

Truth said:
No doubt - texas rocks! If Neal, Dusty, and Caleb keep pressuring, I might just move out there!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kartbreaker said:
hey Vato....TEXAS...bring it on.....maybe if you moved down here....you and Caleb would finally get me to build a bike.

fuck Snoop Dawgg ....EL DUSTO...in the hizzy.

hate fuckers 4-life holmes.
HATE FUCKERS... speaking of that I gotta show you a flick of my gas tank.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.