Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I had a dc series in my hand today , the ports on the head over hang the carb throat so they will be to small . My other concern on these is running these with a Bolt on carb the carbs will be sitting angled like in Irish Rich's picture . So Irish Rich , have you run these heads yet ? How do they work with the Amals?
Remember in the Pict. Irish Riches heads were sitting flat on a table. Theyll be @ 22.5* when mounted on the engine. Should be just right! BTW those are some way cool parts. Most on here are way jealous. Me included!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
TEACH has a twin carb pan at the moment if I recall correctly not sure if its got mod heads or just manifold. Maybe he'll chime in soon. Looks like its going to be a killer bike Dinuns1.

·
Registered
309 Posts
TEACH has a twin carb pan at the moment if I recall correctly not sure if its got mod heads or just manifold. Maybe he'll chime in soon. Looks like its going to be a killer bike Dinuns1.
The heads that are on that bike of TEACH's are a work of art. Look factory cast... He says on his blog they are George Smith heads

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
These Heads May be S&S heads , ive talked to a few Well versed people that have been around a long time . They claim they they are S&S . But i DONT CARE whose they are they are very nicely done . I will be updating with more pictures as more of it gets done .

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Tyler's heads are stock O-ring heads. The manifold was modified to bolt up the Amals.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts