Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Administrator
285 Posts
As you have read above, Motorcycle.com has come to an agreement with Ryan and will now be the owners of JockeyJournal.com. We here at Motorcycle.com bring with us staff and resources to make this site grow by leaps and bounds. We provide the resources necessary to run this site and maintain the day to day technical and managerial tasks that are time consuming for one person.

With that I would like you all to know that this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and the existing staff to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home.

My name is Adam, please feel free to ask questions in this section of the forum and I will do my best to answer any and all of them. As of now I will be the only Motorcycle.com member to join the site, I am here to answer questions help with technical issues and make sure we are doing our job and keeping you all happy. If you have any issues, feel free to discuss below. I hope you all enjoy this new chapter in JockeyJournal.com life.

Thank you all for reading.
Adam

·
Registered
260 Posts
i'm constantly lurking on here and reading what i can to learn. thanks for making this place my escape when i'm at work. hopefully it will continue to amaze me.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Good place to start would be a new manefesto for the site.
Let everyone know what this forum is focused toward...we have drifted from that in recent times.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.