Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , my name is Josh. I've been into bikes about as long as old cars. Building an 'A' PU. I'd like to build a Triumph bobber one of these days. My wife Hates motorcycles and says if I get one she's filling for divorce.:eek: I've had 'em while we were dating and it wasn't a problem. Probably didn't like how I rode.HAHA. Ahh... she'll come around eventually.
Anyway ,looking forward to seeing what info this site has to offer. If it's half as good as the HAMB I'll have a hard time juggling the two.:D

Later,

Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Ol lady??? Bike.... Ol lady??? Bike.... Thats a hard dessision;)


You got any pics of your pickem up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Welcome and I am sure not only can good bike advice be found here but probably good legal advice on what to do in case of divorce.Might want to consider bike with a side car in case you have to live in it.:D

Shoe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Joshua said:
My wife Hates motorcycles and says if I get one she's filling for divorce.:eek: I've had 'em while we were dating and it wasn't a problem.
How about pics of the ol lady and then we can tell you if its worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Polock Joe said:
How about pics of the ol lady and then we can tell you if its worth it.
There we go!

But we're pretty bias, The less clothes, the more likely we are to advise you stay with her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Welcome and I am sure not only can good bike advice be found here but probably good legal advice on what to do in case of divorce.Might want to consider bike with a side car in case you have to live in it.:D

Shoe
HAHAHA Yeah good idea! I'll just bring home a bike one day and see what happens.:eek:

Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
I just keep in mind that my bike doesn't care if I look at, touch or ride another bike.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
Dirk_Laguna said:
I just keep in mind that my bike doesn't care if I look at, touch or ride another bike.....
LMAO!! :D That's true.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top