Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
click the link and email them I honestly have no clue but you could of also just asked the question tons of people on here can probably break it down piece by piece just looking at it. lol

your talking about the paint on the inside?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
click the link and email them I honestly have no clue but you could of also just asked the question tons of people on here can probably break it down piece by piece just looking at it. lol

your talking about the paint on the inside?
ya, the paint is what i'm wondering about but it almost looks like powdercoat

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know krylon makes red stove/bbq paint.
You can also check out VHT. They make many colors of high heat paint.
Aside from rattle bomb, they make high heat powder coating products in many colors. Also ceramic coating like jet-hot is available in many colors.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Pic was obviously taken before it was running.. That will turn black in one ride, as it should... Ceramic coat the inside if you dont want them to turn blue up near the head, but painting the inside red?? Not practical in any case...

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yeah ceramic coat will stop the pipes from discoloring on the outside, but nothing I am aware of will keep the pipe the same color inside after it runs........ Unless you paint the inside black........

Sixball

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
F-ing rad...flat black and red wheel bikes ...there is also this new show on T.V. about a New York shop building these totally sick bobbers with chrome spider webs and fat rear tires.
check it out, bro

sorry..had to.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts