Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an indecisive kinda mood today...
I got this cool arrow light and I'm dying to use it, but I just don't think I like it enough to take off the round 'stop' light that I have on it now.

Kinda looks too big and obnoxious or something, like it throws the balance off. But on the other hand, it's cool looking.

See what you guys think. Oh yeah, and I know my fender's crooked, it's not bolted down.

So, round light or arrow light?

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
bitchin idea for a light.....but way too big, it does my your ass look fat!!! personally, id make one just like it and use little l.e.d.s. so you can bring the light down to a respectable size. but thats just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the opinions and words of wisdom.
That arrow light is pretty huge looking, but it's cool and I really wanna use it somewhere so I keep trying to talk myself into it.
Guess I'll save it for a hotrod.

I think I'll use the round one unless a cooler, smaller one falls into my lap.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
hey nappy. what's that buick? 1960?
stock? custom? in red primer like the bike?
sorry to get off topic guys.
yeah, that lite with the arroows looks cool, but to big for that bike. maybe on a much bigger bike in the center it mite look OK. where didja find it?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heya, Beatcad-
The car's a 60 convertible. Not red oxide, just faded original paint for now. It's one of the projects keeping me from finishing the bike.

Both lights were donated from the stashes of parts-hoarding friends, so I can't be too picky about them, it's hard to beat 'free' when it comes to parts.

Maybe Beat is right, I'll just have to build bigger bikes?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Go with the round light, the other is too big. It is a nice though. On another note no matter how straight you get that fender it will look like shit. Send it to me and I'll recycle it for you.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts