Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember a Kawasaki from a few years ago (like maybe around '99 or '00) that came stock looking very much like a cafe bike of old? Not crotchrocket cafe but old school-esque cafe. They came in black and had two sizes, one of which was about 800 cc.

I can't remember what they were called. If anyone can help my fading memory I'd appreciate it. It's driving me more nuts than I already am.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have seen some w650 the kaw copy of the triumph fixed up cafe style is this it?

Shoe.

BigDdy31 said:
Does anyone remember a Kawasaki from a few years ago (like maybe around '99 or '00) that came stock looking very much like a cafe bike of old? Not crotchrocket cafe but old school-esque cafe. They came in black and had two sizes, one of which was about 800 cc.

I can't remember what they were called. If anyone can help my fading memory I'd appreciate it. It's driving me more nuts than I already am.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's it. Thanks guys. It was gonna drive me crazy. I remember seeing one on the showroom floor when I was in a dealership with a buddy. I remember liking it at the time and not really seeing it around anymore.

·
Registered
221 Posts
When I worked at a kawasaki Dealership we had one that hadn't sold for about 4 years. I guess there wasn't much intrest in them and the stopped making them fairly quickly.

Primo

·
Registered
177 Posts
There was also that cool honda GB500...the only problem is most of the dorks who bought them painted "Norton" on the side. wtf? These bikes are like the XLCR...I guess no one gave a fuck at the time, but hell, I wish I had one now....Though I think the Harley is worth more these days than the jap bikes. (just a little)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts