Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
longer than 6" lengths of axle spacer material? I am talking about the stainless .175 wall thickness stuff. I am tired of ordering 6" lengths of this shit!! I have tried onlinemetalsupply.com with no luck.

Anyone know where they get that shit before they cut it into 6" lengths?

·
Registered
581 Posts
rockymtnpits said:
longer than 6" lengths of axle spacer material? I am talking about the stainless .175 wall thickness stuff. I am tired of ordering 6" lengths of this shit!! I have tried onlinemetalsupply.com with no luck.

You might try these guys, or any service center like EMJ or castle metals in your area.

About.com: http://www.metalmart.com

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
rockymtnpits said:

this is on my list too. I'm going to checkout a metal supply house Saturday that sells everything in long lengths, If they have it I will get some extra and send it your way.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tom said:
this is on my list too. I'm going to checkout a metal supply house Saturday that sells everything in long lengths, If they have it I will get some extra and send it your way.
Awesome.. Get me 8' of it if you can!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.