Jockey Journal Forum banner

does anyone know the whereabouts of 1970s halfbreed

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  justjeff 
#1 ·
it was a knuckehead engine shoe horned into a stock triumph preunit frame
it made national rounds in 1970 at shows and in magazines i think
cycle world?

i need pics and would love to know where it is now was sold to somebody in new jersey?

it was built by a friend in louisville

#2 ·
classicbike said:
it was a knuckehead engine shoe horned into a stock triumph preunit frame
it made national rounds in 1970 at shows and in magazines i think
cycle world?

i need pics and would love to know where it is now was sold to somebody in new jersey?

it was built by a friend in louisville

will e with a long story, after a bit, Dave ..

this sounds real familiar,

sorta ..

D ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

#6 ·
thanks chuck
it would be late 60s and i think it was in a hotrod mag as well

chuck youve met the builder and you know he doesnt want attention anymore
id like to find the whereabouts if possible so i can tell the builder who would love to buy it back and has the cash

#11 ·
This is kinda weird,but somewhat related.Back in '98,I picked up a Walnecks Cycle mag.There was an ad in there with a fella looking to get hooked up with anyone building 45's with Trump trannies.I had heard about a few guys years ago doing it.Anyhow,I called the guy and he had alot of good info.I called him back about 2 years later,just to see how the projects were coming.Through alot of trial and error and (supposedly the help of Psycho Cycles) he about had it almost complete.He told me Indian Larry had built a frame for the bike.I called back last year sometime,and he had kinda lost interest and what not.The bike ain't for sale,but I still have the number if you want to PM me.Oh yeah,the guy lives in New Joisie...and he might be able to help.Your guess is as good as mine on the validity of the Indian Larry work.A wise man once told me,"believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."

Jimmy Diesel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.