Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you regret selling your 1st(or last) bike?

5K views 42 replies 36 participants last post by  KIII 
#1 ·
I think Im going to sell my first Triumph bobber/chopper (bopper?) Anyway, I do/dont want to sell it. Ive been very wishy/washy, Im sure you can tell by all my slashes. My question gentlemen, is, Any regrets on selling your most beloved bike? Out of sight out of mind? Im hoping that something better is around the bend. So, lets hear it. Did you shoot a dog? a neighbor? TellMee!

See less See more
#4 ·
I had a great chopper that I built back in 2001 and it never gave me problems, always started and ran awesome. I got into some hard times and instead of trying to work through them, I gave in and sold it.
Worse day of my life.

Attachments

#6 ·
yeah i regret it everyday just sold one of my favorite bikes "rat ironhead". God I love that bike. but if u got the skills u can build another one. I know u cant replace the original one but hey what r u going to do with a bunch of bikes. we cant be greedy other people have the right to enjoy them if they have the green to back it up. But with all that said and done I still regret it. Its harder to move on now not having my favorite bike than breaking up with my previous girlfriend.

#14 ·
No regrets. I bought my Norton in 1967. Its still out in the garage. Could never quite bring myself to part with it. Have bought and sold a lot in between but have never been able to sell the Norton.

#23 ·
I don't regret selling my first bike one bit what so ever.

because i never sold it.
it was a Christmas present when i was 13 in 1990
I do regret losing the pic i took of it the day i got it, but here's what she looks like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.