Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
I've always thought that the arch in original Harley springer front legs looked tons better than the straight cut front legs on Paughco/DNA springers. Is the width and spring spacing on the originals the same as the aftermarket? I always figured they were, but never thought about measuring them when I had a bike with an aftermarket springer in here.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Larry T said:
Hey folks,
I've always thought that the arch in original Harley springer front legs looked tons better than the straight cut front legs on Paughco/DNA springers.
Well, yeah, I think that goes without saying.

And, I think that the Paughco wide springers with the tapered legs look better than their springers with the straight legs do.

Both the stock and the Paughco or DNA springers are the same inside rocker-to- rocker distance as the stockers, around 7 15/16" wide.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Irish Rich said:
And, I think that the Paughco wide springers with the tapered legs look better than their springers with the straight legs do.
Thanks Rich,

I assumed they were the same, but I've got into lots of trouble assuming stuff before.

I like the tapered rear legs on Paughco's new springers a lot. I even think their narrow springers with the tapered legs look killer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts